Link Love!

abbytryagain

Have you ever visited our Poppytalk Collectors Pool on flickr? I love looking at what people collect, don't you? Still loving Lisa Congdon's documenting of hers. Also, have you seen our posts on the subject? It goes way back.

How about this collection of dreamcats; submit yours here

A moment at the Louvre

This is such a fun site.

A perfect holiday trailer.

Did someone say Pistachio Ice Cream?

Pssssst! My posts will be a bit late this morning, so please come back.

Jan Halvarson

8 comments:

Monika - Twoja Asystentka said...

I love the wrangler site :) and lots of my friends too. Not only women :)

sMacThoughts said...

OH my gosh. I love antique trophy cups! Gotta join that flickr group for my antique toy collection!

Anonymous said...

I could crush some big time pops using one of those cups.

- Sir Charles Von Poppycox IV

MagicMarkingsArt said...

your links never disappoint - love the diversity of creative pursuits - i could so love traveling in that adorable camper!

Pinecone Camp said...

That Wrangler site is fantastic!! I'm now passing your post on to everyone I know!
I want that trailer - I hear Canada calling me.

Anonymous said...

This blog officially originated with the very people who understand supreme aesthetics. I appreciate how wooden images and themes are put into background images and posts. Nice look.

Aesthetic Outburst... said...

:) I just posted trophies this morning too- I think we may be psychic twins. xo, Abbey

Jennifer said...

That Wrangler site is so clever, and fun!