Sustainable Housekeeping

nina glaserTea towel using non-toxic ink by Nina Glaser and ninaglaser.etsy.com

clothespincushion1_poppytalkClothespin pillow using recycled fabric by Coucou Salut

brin and nohlLarge Coffee Sack Basket by Brin and Nohl and BrinandNohl.etsy.com

downhomeamyClothespin basket by Downhomeamy and downhomeamy.etsy.com
DSC_0162Recycled Billboard Banner Storage Bin by Nottypooch and Nottypooch.etsy.com

greybagPTVintage French Ticking Stripe Market Tote by Jill Bent and jillbent.etsy.com

Jan Halvarson

11 comments:

Monika - Twoja Asystentka said...

I love these bags and baskets. Useful and beautiful.

The Big Mac said...

Love the 'use me' tea towel, very clever.x

Lady Grey said...

oh my gosh, I love that clothespin bag!!

see steph sweat said...

i neeeeed that coffee sack its amazing

kimberj said...

So inspiring! I know the perfect person for the clothespin bag :) I'll have to email her.

Unknown said...

I love the cushion!! And i absolutely love the book cover on the bottom picture!

Lulu said...

i LOVE those clothespin pillows! they're amazing!

postcardsfromdreamland.blogspot.com

Eva / Sycamore Street Press said...

Great post! Makes me want to buy a bunch of those basket/totes and start organizing.

Kellie said...

I love the clothes peg basket too, how neat that you can clip it over the clothes line with the suspender
clasp. I'm definitely checking out those shops on Esty. Thanks for the post!

Unknown said...

Love these! Ran right over and ordered the coffee sack basket!

Jill said...

thank you for the mention, jan!
love all these other things too :)