This week from Abbey Hendrickson



I love hand painted signs and our small town is FULL of them. I'm always veering off to the side of the road to take a photo, which admittedly makes riding anywhere with me annoying. Anyways, the firemen in our area are gearing up for their annual Fireman's Field Days and I couldn't resist sharing a few photos of the grounds before the big soirée. A beer tent, a clam shack, and hand painted signs all in one place...count me in! Oh, and let's not forget this charming (albeit not so flattering) portrait of two fireman posing with their friend. Yes!!!




Jan Halvarson

4 comments:

soisses-dasleben said...

i also like those signs... especially the old one.

Failblog said...

The no boarded restrooms is very amusing.

gih said...

But not so clean, I mean very dirty-look place.

Aesthetic Outburst... said...

I agree. :)