Greenwich Letterpress


Contributer post by Eva Jorgensen of Sycamore Street Press

Greenwich Letterpress is a beautiful little boutique located in the heart of the West Village in New York City. It's owned by two young and talented sisters -- Amy Swanson and Beth Salvini. They also design, print and carry their own line of letterpress greeting cards, invitations, and more. It seems as though there is nothing this pair cannot do!


Every nook and cranny of their small space is full of tempting paper goods and pretty gifts: stamp sets from Yellow Owl Workshop, vintage post cards, office organizers made from vintage yardsticks, cards from Screech Owl Design, and more...





Now, I should probably disclose the fact that they carry cards from Sycamore Street Press... but don't let this make you think that my love is biased. Even if they never ordered a single SSP card, Greenwich Letterpress would be one of my favorite shops to visit. I highly suggest you stop by next time you are in Manhattan, or take a peek their online shop right now.

--Eva

Jan Halvarson

7 comments:

sMacThoughts said...

Hmmm... I'll have to take a walk over and check them out!

blackbird letterpress said...

They are the best little shop. Last summer when i visited NYC I stopped in for the first time and bought many fine letterpress goods. And they carry Uppercase magazine!! Wonderful shop!

samantha French said...

I love Greenwich Letterpress! I go there every time I need a card and even when I don't - they have the best selection.

Seth said...

Looks like a great little shop. I will have to plan a visit. Thanks!

Kristin H said...

How nice I will have to check it out when I go there this Thursday!

shopgirl said...

What a beautiful little shop. I wish they had a shop like that here in southern Italy because I'd be in it every day.

Cheers!

Rambles with Reese

Kelly said...

Yes! Went there last spring on recommendation while visiting NYC and I think my boyfriend loved it even more than I did...and that's saying a lot!