ICFF 2010

Wallpaper by Deborah Bowness. Photo Credit: Core77

This afternoon I was living vicariously through all the lucky people who have been tweeting from the ICFF. Here are a few of my favourite ICFF tweets.

Seletti Pantone Folding Chairs, Photo Credit: DesignBoston

Studioms by Myungseo Kang accordion book lamps & bench. Photo Credit: Design Milk

David Stine trunks. Photo Credit: Design Milk

Clock by qlocktwo.com. Photo Credit: charlesluck.com


Collapsing bike carrier from MIO. Via rogerallen.net.

Private Cloud (rocking bed). Photo Credit: Design Milk

Tree bookshelf by designartist.co.kr. Photo credit: designartist.co.kr

Duo Shelf by Ana Linares. (Via rogerallen.net). Available at Supermarket.

Pratt's student competition with their partner Umbra. Photo credit: ICFF

Jan Halvarson

9 comments:

Ann On and On... said...

Great photos.... I love the green tree with the bird on top.

Unknown said...

oh my goodness! what incredible finds! i love the wallpaper, the book light and the butt-munch chair! so cool, and such a great sense of humor
xo

Jan Halvarson said...

the art cupboard - butt-munch chair - great name!

jonahliza said...

oh my gosh. i'm having a design attack! awesome photos. wish i was there, too <3

Meg from Behind the Big Sunglasses said...

I have bookshelf lust now - Love that green tree!!

What he ate, what I ate. said...

loving that clock!!

Emily said...

Ummmm... I think I'm in love with all of those- especially that rocking bed! Seriously?!? So cool:)

Anonymous said...

Best design on the Duo Bookshelf, absolutely clever!! I will buy one right away.

Rebecca said...

the duo bookshelf was definitely one of my favorites from the show - such a clever and simple design.

Just posted some photos of some fabulous chairs from the show:
http://www.urbansherp.com/16-cool-chairs-from-icff-2010