National Stationery Show {Day 1}

Old School Stationers

Hello poppies! This is Eva from Sycamore Street Press. I managed to find a bit of time to slip away from my booth at the National Stationery Show to snap some pics. Here are a few favorites from my first day. I just realized that they are all letterpress! Hmmm...I guess you can see where my loyalty stands. Although, I do have a soft spot for screenprinting as well.






Contributer post by Eva Jorgensen of Sycamore Street Press

Jan Halvarson

13 comments:

Mitsy / ArtMind said...

OMG, I want to be there!
I love Fugu Fugu press.
Thanks so much for taking the time to show all these works - it does feel a bit like I'm there! :)

Unknown said...

I love Hello!Lucky!
wow,so many fab work in the world,I can't get enough of it.

Spenco Insoles said...

I really like flora and fauna press.

Anonymous said...

Drooling over here. OMG. GORGEOUS. All of it.

Neaner said...

Great round-up of greeting cards! What a reminder that there is absolutely no reason to give boring, mass-produced cards when such lovely, witty and independently designed alternatives exist!

monkeyandsquirrel said...

my goodness... every single one is amazing! love love love!!!

Jennifer@nicolejanehome said...

Oh...you must be having fun! Keep the fab photos coming!

Alexandra Snowdon said...

How lovely! Thanks for sharing, particularly love the colours that 'old school stationers' have used, keep the photos coming please!

kim said...

I love the old school stationers!

Masha said...

Oh, this is amazing! I wish I could be there!

Catherine at Design Editor said...

I love seeing all of this great work-thanks for sharing!

GA+E said...

Wow, the creativity just doesn't stop! looks like a great show; love how the cards are displayed as well! thanks for sharing :)

Cindy said...

It's inspiring to see all the great designs. Thanks for being our eyes at the show.