Sweet Paul: New Online Magazine!

Picture 5

There's a new magazine in town, (well online at least) and if you happen to have the background of it's Editor-in-Chief, Paul Lowe, for craft, food and prop styling and have a successful blog to boot, it should be a pretty stylin' publication. And that's is! Dubbed "Sweet Paul" after his blog, the first issue is out and available online for free! Click here to view. (Above photo by Frances Janisch/Styling by Paul Lowe; below: Photo by Colin Cooke/Styling by Paul Lowe; Cover: Photo by Ellen Silverman/Styling Paul Lowe).

sweetpaul

Jan Halvarson

1 comment:

Shannon and Scott said...

I was wondering if you knew of any other online magazines like this one. I absolutely love them! The only other one I know of is Lonny. Whenever I do a search I find nothing.