Book Review: MoMA Modern Play House



I received one of these playhouses the other day to review from the lovely folks at Raincoast Books and have been waiting for a sunny day ever since to photograph them. But since it's been like 18 days of wet, the chance to photograph them outside like I wanted to (to give it justice) is just not happening. So I found this cute little stop-motion from the folks at Chronicle Books and thought it was a perfect way to show you. This is such a cute little set that we are still having fun creating with. It takes me back to my Barbie Dreamhouse days, and I just love all the modern elements to it (it even has decals you can switch around). Add on the MOMA Modern Play Family and hey, you're set! Available through Amazon.ca and Raincoast Books.

Jan Halvarson

1 comment:

Non woven printing machine said...

Nice review. Thanks for sharing!