Camp Out



As plans turn to summer holidays, camping and the great outdoors we thought it would be fun to gather together some of our favourite camping gear online. From the top: Bell Tent, Pedlars; Folding Metal Table, Pedlars; Exped Downmat Sleeping Pad, REI; Badge Blanket, Cath Kidston; Wicker Picnic Basket, Not On The Hight Street; Wooden Postcards, Curiosity Shoppe; Decomposition Notebook, Curiosity Shoppe; Below: T@DA Camper (Caravan).




From top right: Camping stool, Daily Memorandum; Best Made Camp Axe, Best Made Company; Dutch Oven, Snow Peak; Coffee Percolator, Snow Peak; Keith Tyson Deck Chair, Artware Editions; Sleeping Bag, Pedlars. Below: Broadstone Popup Tent, (you have to check out their video) from Canadian Tire.

Jan Halvarson

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Utterly fabulous! xoxo

Ginger said...

What's the source for the anchor printed stuffsack? I must have it!

Thanks!

Jan Halvarson said...

Patricia - thanks
Ginger - Sleeping Bag, Pedlars

sylvie said...

wow, the keith tyson deck chair is fantastic! you have the most charming campsite ever. love.

xo,
sylvie of silver lining

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Pedlars is fab!

Lady Grey said...

that first tent is amazing!

Brittan said...

I love this post! and that first tent is awesome... We do festivals this time of year and have a big white tent (bigger than that one at least), but I think I fell in love with the one you posted!

Pinecone Camp said...

I'm going camping soon - can't wait! Thanks for this post...think I need to update my gear ;)

birdie blue said...

Love that CK badge blanket.
Have the loveliest of days
~Molly

Rebekah Leigh said...

I own a bell tent...it is the best thing in the world! It is a bit on the heavy side for lugging at festivals but its very quick to put up, spacious and so so beautiful!!

Cheri Boatfield said...

OK, If I have to have a sleeping bag, that is the one I want!

www.cheriboatfield.blogspot.com

liz clark said...

Nice, I love the first tent!!
http://www.alitedesigns.com/ has some fun camping gear too! they have a tent that looks like an rv and the sleeping bags can zip together!!