Summer Colours Week {Tuesday's Yellow Highlights}



It was another inspirational day today over at the Summer Colours Week pool. An amazing set of yellows to inspire. We're at 950 images uploaded and just finishing day 2! Please join us for tomorrow's colour "green" already uploading!

Line No. 1. amalia chimera; greenapril27; lu summers; {me}longings; isabelle t; isabelle t
Line No. 2. agrippinamaior; indierocket; cozy memories; city of blackbirds; stephanie levy; the mel b
Line No. 3. leah giberson; bellalulu vintage; laura o photo; lecia - a day that is dessert; s. treatzone; m. treatzone
Line No. 4. alphabet soup studio; dearjoeloverosie; sarah john afana; tokketokpress; lili; lili

Jan Halvarson

10 comments:

me again said...

Thank you so much for including my photograph in this lovely group. I'm delighted :-)

CG Digital + Strategy + Branding said...

love this! Summer breeze...makes me feel oh so happy! Love the yellows...

-Chiara@mylittletiara.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I do always enjoy these colorful displays. It makes me look at things differently whenever these color photo weeks come. It makes me so sad to see them go.
This week will go by so fast.

Sonia / COZY MEMORIES said...

mm all these yellows are so cheery & happy !! :) thank you so much for including my honey jar covers, Jan :) xoxo

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Love that yellow awning!

Margie Oomen said...

i love these golden yellows
the honey jar cover is just so sweet

Sarah John Afana said...

Such cheerful yellow shots-SO summer!
Thank you for including my landscape.

Anonymous said...

Yellow is my fave so far! I'm loving this set, especially that Vespa and Stephanie Levy's gorgeous collage...

Thanks for including my stripes among all these beautiful photos!

Luna Levy said...

Thank you Jan :)

agrippinamaior said...

a bit belated but thanks for including my vespa in this selection ... so many scrumptious images :-)

and thanks too greenacre for your comment on it!