This week from Abbey Hendrickson: Kim Hennessy

Contributer post by Abbey Hendrickson of Aesthetic Outburst

Our friend Kim Hennessy's art work makes me ooh and aah on a regular basis. I've written about her before, but I couldn't resist sharing her work with you here and I'm sure you can see why. What I find most interesting (and inspiring) is Kim's use of materials; mushroom containers, zip ties, plastic tubes, and foam triangles are all fair game. That, along with her incredible sense of color and composition, adds up to oohs and aahs all over the place. Check out her website and be sure to take a closer look at the materials she's using. Awesome.




Jan Halvarson

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do the same thing with artists that I love. I can't help but write about the more than once. The attention's well deserved with Kim. I love this work too!