Wallpaper from The Light Garden



A sweet new wallpaper collection for babies and kids coming out of Istanbul at Studio Nommo and designed by Verity Heysen Kizek of The Light Garden. Studio Nommo uses a digital printing technology so that the wallpaper can be custom sized to fit any room. Verity tells us, with that it mind, she could design the French and Italian Countryside wallpaper as a large panorama with the hope that the children could have fun imagining that their favourite doll lives in this house, and their teddy bear lives in this house, etc. She wanted to create something that brought a sense of nature and calm into children's rooms while still being fun and playful.

Wallpaper: studionommo.com
Website: verityheysenkizek.com
Etsy Shop: thelightgarden.etsy.com




Jan Halvarson

6 comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

These are such imaginative designs for wallpapers. Thanks for highlighting them, Jan!

savoie said...

I know it's for kids but the french countryside paper would look great on a wall in my livingroom.

-anna

chateausavoie.com

Rebecca said...

Love! I'm with Anna, and would definetly love them as an adult too!!!

Kristin H said...

Super adorable!
The green Deer wallpaper would be smashing in my boys room!

Mallory said...

I wish I were allowed to wallpaper one of the walls of the classroom I work in with the deer wallpaper. It's so wonderful.

Candace @ Candace Creations said...

I love her designs! and your blog!