New Online Magazine! Pure Green Living!



There's a new online magazine for all us magazine hungry people, and it's got a nice "green" twist to it, which is a bonus! Celine MacKay of the blog Pure Green has launched Pure Green Living, an off-shoot of her blog featuring eco-style picks, new products and ideas, DIY projects, green homes, travel, organic recipes and more! The premier issue features work from Samantha Pynn, Jessica Helgerson, Dottie Angel, and Knack Studios to name a few! Congrats Celine and nice job! Visit Pure Green Living here!

Jan Halvarson

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

must be gorgeous and so inspiring! going to check it out :)

Jess said...

must. read. now!

Unknown said...

off I go...

Pure Green Design said...

Thank you Jan! To see PGL gracing the pages of Poppytalk makes me very happy! I'm glad you enjoyed the premier, more to come in September!

Plantress said...

looking forward to taking a peek!

lizzysbusybaby said...

I love it!!!!

Unknown said...

Very cool, thanks for sharing! Can wait to check out.

Pinecone Camp said...

Thanks Jan! I love how it looks already ;)

Chakra Pennywhistle said...

I absolutely love this magazine! Reminds me of all my favorites that have been long gone. It's fresh with that green focus too :)

Live In Full Color said...

Congrats! The mag is lovely!!

Ursula said...

this magazine is PERFECTION. I can't wait for September to see the next issue! Celine has done an amazing job.

lisa solomon said...

ooohh. exciting! thanks for the link!