Summer Colours Week {Friday's Blue Highlights}



Here's the last post of the Summer Colours Week! Such a great week. I totally got lost in a sea of blue today, how 'bout you? Thanks again everyone, it was so fun! Wishing you all a great holiday weekend. And if you're around lets add in a super bonus day "Sunday" (red white and blue) for the 4th of July! I'll be checking in on the pool to upload some beautes!

Line No. 1. rocketrobyn; bellalulu vintage; Sweet.Eventide; eclectica miami; eclectica miami; Victoria Bennett Beyer
Line No. 2. smidgebox; VML Thomas; Smidgebox; ThePaperButterfly; mccheek; kristaqm
Line No. 3. Sarah John Afana; knitalatte11; jaynebramley; L. Grainne; L. Grainne; alphabet soup studio
Line No. 4. vanessa.marcoux; vanessa marcoux; vanessa marcoux; vanessa marcoux; vanessa marcous; treatzone
Line. No. 5. tweetsweet; postcards from dreamland; alphabet soup studio; halowrites; halowrites; cori kindred

Jan Halvarson

7 comments:

**EYE-SNACKS** said...

I love these beautiful blue colors...so at ease!!

Silke Powers said...

Just gorgeous! Blue is such a soothing color... Thanks for hosting this fun week!! : ) Silke

Sarah John Afana said...

I love these events. Please continue to host, they are fabulous fun collection.

Mary said...

Absolutely gorgeous, serene and relaxing. I want my whole house to look like these blue picks!

Victoria Bennett Beyer said...

I love this colour week game! Thanks for hosting :)

Jessica Nichols said...

I love your color weeks so much Jan. I'm beyond tickled to make it into one of your highlights!

lisa solomon said...

i'm "blue" that i missed the color week [yet again].

i'm hopeful that someday i'll be able to play again....