Summer Colours Week {Thursday's Red + White Highlights}



It's been an awesome red and white day - it's sad to see the summer colours week almost coming to an end! As promised here's a collage of some of the highlights uploaded for today! An amazing array of red and white! Thanks so much for participating and I look forward to our last day, "blue" tomorrow!

Line No. 1. Cozy Memories; rostbiff; cori kindred; treatzone; Isabelle T; {I br♥ke for bokeh}
Line No. 2 cori kindred; cori kindred; Leah Giberson; Leah Giberson; Jo Bradford; Blue Bird Lucy's
Line No. 3. ThePaperButterfly; halowrites; http://www.flickr.com/photos/halowrites/2769849489/in/faves-poppytalk/" target="_blank">halowrites; velvetboz; alphabet soup studio; alphabet soup studio
Line No. 4. designaddict mom; tricia mckellar; Stephanie Levy; silkepowers; Jo Stockton; cori kindred
Line No. 5. kristaqm; designaddict mom; Hannah Oaks; bellalulu vintage; indierocket; girlhula

Jan Halvarson

6 comments:

Beth said...

This Summer Colours project has been a blast! Thank you for including 2 of my photos in your favorites this week. And I'm also so pleased to see my friend Silke Powers' lighthouse pic in tonight's gallery!

A Flourishing Perspective said...

Absolutely love all of these! :) So bright and cheerful. Looks and sounds like a great Summer colours week!

With love,

Rachel <3

Sonia / COZY MEMORIES said...

I'm also sad to see it coming to an end already, it's been so much fun ! I'm off to post today's color, then I'll be looking forward to the autumn edition ! :) Thank you so much Jan, and for posting my gingham jam jar covers today :) xoxo

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

All of these made me smile :)

Silke Powers said...

Oh, thank you so much for including my lighthouse picture in today's faves. This has been fun to participate in! My friend Beth Schoch got me to list my photos - and I'm happy to see that tow of hers made it to the favorite list! Thank you!! :-) Silke

Stacey said...

I've had such an awesome time participating in this activity! Its also quite gratifying to see that you chose two of my pics! Sweet:-).