Sycamore Street Press: Renegade LA

Contributor post by Eva Jorgensen of Sycamore Street Press

Ceramic salt and pepper dishes by Paulova

The Renegade Craft Fair in Los Angeles this past weekend was fantastic! The weather was sunny, the location (near Chinatown, Dodger Stadium, and downtown) was convenient, and the turnout was huge. I also happened to find more than enough handmade goods to catch my eye...


Necklaces made from quirky vintage objects at Love Nail Tree


Handmade seasonal gourmet jams from Lemon Bird


Ceramic table ware by Eri's Pottery


Delicate leaf earrings by Toast Jewelry


Letterpress cards by Tiselle Letterpress

Pins by Oh, Hello Friend


Letterpress cards by The Social Type


Ceramic mugs, plates, and signs by Rae Dunn


Letterpress cards by Power and Light Press


Hand-stamped postcards by Paper Pastries


Origami mobiles and textile necklaces by Muak


Letterpress art prints by Lulu Dee


Knitted headphone covers by Late to the Revolution


Letterpress postcards by Rar Rar Press


Seasonal produce letterpress calendars by Krank Press


Screen printed lavender sachets and greeting cards by Jen Hewett


Jewelry made with finnish juniper wood by I am Dorkas


Striped bow bags by Freshly Picked


Cards and prints by Small Adventure


Screen printed tea towels by Flock Home




Crocheted earrings by Emily Sparks


Letterpress clock by Dee & Lala


Art prints by Dan Bob Thompson


Embroidered cards by By Belinda


Cityscape earrings by Chantal deFelice


Giraffe softies by Allen Ave. Designs

Jan Halvarson

16 comments:

Unknown said...

So many gorgeous things, so much talent and inspiration... yippee

Unknown said...

so many favorites! looks wonderful.

naomi.

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

My mouth is literally hanging open - incred. All of it. Thanks for sharing your craft fair snaps, Eva.

Melissa de la Fuente said...

So many wonderful things! It makes me wish I could go to Renegade Brooklyn all over again...I wish it was more than once a year! :) Thanks for this!
xo
Melis

the chirpy bird said...

Of course the one weekend that I'm out of town I miss this fair...!! Grrr!!! booo!!! Thank goodness that I have your blog to live through!
xo tash

http://www.thechirpyladybird.blogspot.com

Campfire Chic said...

I walked through twice and still managed to miss some of the items you posted! Grr. I wish I could go back :) Gotta wait for next year!

renegadecraftfair said...

Thanks so much Eva + Jan for the coverage of our 2nd Annual event in Los Angeles!! Gorgeous photos, as always!

It was so much fun and totally inspiring to see the SoCal crafty style in full bloom!!

See you in San Fran THIS weekend!!

BIG HUG
Sue, Danny + Madelon
renegadecraft.com

Unknown said...

Great photos! I was there as well and took some! You can see them here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/secondsister/sets/72157624462481369/

My Life and Creative mind said...

Didn't get a chance to go this year. The pictures are great & I found some new shops to check out

Shopping's My Cardio.com said...

gorgeous picks!

paislea said...

i love everything about this post:
i love those s&p dishes
i love keys
i love flowers and cute vases
i love those cards
i love those sweet pins
i love those necklaces and those cute bags with the cute bow!
i love those moccasins
and i love giraffes.

perfect post

allisterbee.blogspot.com

Heather said...

Sitting here, sulking while looking at this post - I wish I had been there. Thanks for sharing these amazing products

Holly Knitlightly said...

SO many amazingly beautiful things!

emily sparks said...

it was so nice to talk with you at renegade Eva! thank you for including my earrings!

eri said...

Thank you so much for visiting my booth and picking up my pieces!

dahlhaus said...

Such great ceramics- love the moccasins... wishing also I could have been there- best wishes for everyone at the San Fran show:)