Weekend Project: Rustic Coat Hanger




Many of you probably know Graça Paz of the blog aqui pelo campo or her flickr, xtmoveis or her etsy shop, xtmoveis.etsy.com and may have been following her and her family as they build and decorate their new home in the countryside of OPorto, Portugal. And as lovely as all that is, what I love about her is her innovative ideas with furniture, colour, painting her home, decorating et al. It's all so free-flowing and without inhibitions. And I had to share with you today her rustic coat hanger made from tree branches and recycled wood. I thought this would be inspiration for a weekend project. I don't think there's really any instructions needed here as it's pretty straight forward and not that difficult. I also encourage you to visit her blog and flickr where I have spent heaps of time seeking inspiration.

Jan Halvarson

7 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE this! and that bag is so pretty! Graça's design style is very inspiring!

debra@dustjacket said...

That is so original, I really love the bag too.

Jennia Hart said...

Very nice looking and very eco-friendly. I linked to you on my new blog http://upcycled crafts.com

Anonymous said...

Super cute!

Graça Paz said...

Hi there**
Thank you so mutch for this post and all the links.I´m happy since i visit Poppytalk frequently looking for inspiration so for me this is a honnor!:-)

From a sunny Portugal thank you

Graça Paz

Bohème Circus said...

wow ! this rustic coat hanger is really an excellent idea ! I like it !

Julie of Velvet and Shag said...

Beautiful! I am also going to link you on my blog: www.downtimeweblog.com

Thanks for the inspiration!