Back-to-School 2010 Lookbook



We've launched a little "lookbook" for our current "Back to School" market at Poppytalk Handmade. Click on the "View in Fullscreen" button to get a larger image. Fun bonus: All images link up to each participant's virtual table! Hope you like it! If you're having trouble viewing, click HERE to go to the page.

Correction Notice: In the above pubication please note: Night Owl Paper Goods was misspelled and their jotter was also incorrectly priced on Page 10. Should read $8 NOT $18. See item HERE).

Jan Halvarson

7 comments:

Heidi said...

love the lookbook!

Lady Grey said...

Oh my gosh, this is INCREDIBLE!!! I love every page!
oxo

KIPI (Kim Piotrowski) said...

Looks great in catalog form! Thanks! (kipi- brooklyn)

Lolo @ The Adventures of Stig and Lolo said...

WOW! Love it ! You have amazing things :)
I am diggin the catalog format too!

Evita said...

I don't *squue* often, but this led itself to one. I loaded it on my blog. I also bumped up the size parameters of the smaller version.

Thanks guys!

Linz said...

oooh what a great new feature! i love your website, by the way. it's not overhwelming, and the products are primary. adore that.

Jan Halvarson said...

Thank you everyone for your kind comments! It was fun to make!