Guest post by Pistachio Press: NYIGF Day 3


the sweetest wooden heirloom toys and tees from manny and simon


It's Rachael again with some final shots of the NY Gift Fair. I was so impressed with the other exhibitors I met, especially with the amount of effort and care they put into their products and display. As exhausting as trade shows can be, they're also exhilarating and inspiring! Thanks for letting me share my favorite pieces of the show over the last few days.


stationery, mugs and notebooks from Rock Scissor Paper 


ceramics, tableware, textiles from dbO Home

linens and shirts from Dinah Coops

coasters and calendars from Sesame Letterpress 

delicate jewelry from Marjorie Victor

long sleeved tees from Supermaggie

stationery, wrapping paper, and boxes from Smock

contemporary jewelry leather jewelry from Iskin 

Jan Halvarson

5 comments:

Pinecone Camp said...

Sesame Letterpress is looking pretty adorable! Looks like the NY Gift show is one to definitely check out.

Eva / Sycamore Street Press said...

Great coverage of the show, Rachael!

Carol Barclay said...

I enjoyed your coverage of the show, Rachael. I've wondered what it was like, and I felt like I got a tour right from my studio stool! I hope you came home with a TON of orders!

Meaghan said...

Oh, I really want to go next year...

Anonymous said...

beautiful recap! I wish I could attend the show next year. Maybe I can try to get a press pass :)