Happy Friday! Have a Cupcake!

country hoedown wedding cupcake tower!Coco Cupcakes
Where has the week gone? It's already friday and my mind thinks it's Wednesday or Thursday. So today I'm winging it (well actually I am everyday) but especially so it seems today. And when everything goes a awry, serve cupcakes, is what I say!

A few slightly random links:A Country Fair Wedding Hoedown
ReadyMade has a new website!
Core77 has opened up a storefront in Portland
I'm excited about this storefront opening!
I want a Yeti hat!
Cottage hodge-podge
Make current juice and then print a free beautiful label
I love my Instapaper! (Thanks My Love For You)!
We love Nick Meek! (Thank you Colette)!
This guy is walking to Mexico
How do you say font in Japanese?
Fact or Fiction?
Happy Friday and have a cupcake!

Jan Halvarson

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh how sweet on Friday! I love cupcakes ... here in Italy there is not much this culture! I must learn to do it! :-)))

Tadpole Renu said...

Yammy cupcakes!
That's so true! Days are passing by very quikly. In my country we use to say that (days)"are running like the water".
@mariolonza: Same here in Greece & I like them much!

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Have a fantastic weekend, Jan! I'm a big threepotatofour fan and their new space is looking great!

A Thrifty Mrs said...

Happy friday.
And cupcake? Yes please!!

Melissa - CityGirl said...

uhmmm...YUMMY!

Pinecone Camp said...

Must have cupcakes!
Hope you had a good week, Jan. Now to check out all those links.
Happy Friday!

monkeyandsquirrel said...

ohhhhh myyyy! that looks delish :)

COCOCOZY said...

Thank you! I will have a cupcake!

xo
Coco
COCOCOZY

GA+E said...

i enjoy that cupcake tier! love the unique color scheme and cup patterns.

Candace said...

So cute and yummy!

I have a obsession with cupcakes and cookies, I can't wait till I have time to start experimenting and making different flavors of cupcakes!