New Amy Butler Wallpapers





Amy Butler's new wallpaper collection in collaboration with Graham and Brown is finally here! Amy teamed up with Graham & Brown where they created an ecologically responsible paper that Amy designed to mix and match allowing for countless combinations. Her line features six color palettes - Sunset, Field, Stone, Moss, Midnight and Ocean. Within each color palette are six designs, creating a collection of 36 distinct, eye-catching wallpapers. The range has been produced in the UK using water-based inks on a responsibly sourced FSC base. Click here to see more inspirational photos and is available at grahambrown.com.

Jan Halvarson

15 comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Thanks for the preview, Jan, loving the orange blooms.

julie (etsy stalkers) said...

I love everything Amy Butler! Now I want to re-wallpaper my room!

paislea said...

these are gorgeous. i would love to have a whole room dedicated to some super cute wall paper! thanks for sharing!

allisterbee.blogspot.com

Kim-A Creative Spirit said...

LOVE Amy Butler and now there is just more to love. Thanks for the preview

Julie said...

I'm so glad she started this line. There is nothing better than Amy Butler patterns!

Michelle said...

beautiful!

christine, just bella said...

How could you not be happy in a room with walls like this! Love them!

**EYE-SNACKS** said...

Love the wallpapers of Amy Butler !
Thanx for showing..I'm gonna dream about the bleu flowers.

kendall k. said...

Had no idea she was starting a wallpaper line!! Amazing. thanks for sharing.

KJ@letsgoflyakite said...

Erin at House on Hill Road recently wallpapered her powder room in an Amy Butler paper, you can see her post here
http://www.houseonhillroad.com/my_weblog/2010/08/i-never-thought-id-get-this-excited-about-a-bathroom.html

leah said...

OMGosh. I got this email today - SO gorgeous!

Emily said...

Oh man. My sister uses these fabrics in our handbags. She's gonna' LOVE this!!!

Indie Mom and the Reluctant Banker said...

Oooh, these are so pretty! I love the whole set in the first picture!

Lindsay C said...

NO WAY ! I love Amy Butler. I really feel like I need a house now to go with the wall paper.

Chrissy Ann Ceramics said...

So Exciting!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the last paper.. but any will do! Time for a room make over! :)
Thanks for posting!