Terrariums at Pergolina




Just when you thought terrariums couldn't get any cuter, Bianca from Pergolina steps in with these little beauties to add to the mix. Bianca has been building terrariums for some time now and is finally selling them at the Pergolina. Each one is different and tells a story featuring live plants, recycled or vintage/found glass vessels and little surprises. She also does custom work.

Site: pergolina.com
Blog: pergolina.blogspot.com
Shop: pergolina.com/catalog

Jan Halvarson

11 comments:

Pergolina said...

you are so right they are just pure magic you want to jump in and hang with the creatures

Jessica said...

These are so adorable- I want one in every room of my home!

Karen said...

I just love these. I will have to agree with the above poster, I'd like to have one in every room!

Kalee said...

Love it! I am imagining how utterly fascinated a 5 year old would be with these charming creations! Great idea1

Lulu said...

ah haha so cute!

Ola Silvera said...

They're little people in there! I adore these.

Flourishing Networks said...

what a great idea - something fun in the house.

Anne Keane said...

ack! I love the little people!

bron @ baby space said...

One word: Inspired. I think I will have to make one!

Kate said...

Very cute! I have one at home with a tiger and a lamb in it!
xx

b said...

hello, it is bianca the girl who made these terrariums! i now sell these on etsy and have a blog dedicated to my little creations. the blog is:
http://terriplanty.blogspot.com
and the shop is http://www.etsy.com/shop/terriplanty

xo
b