Maison & Objet, 3 - 7 September 2010 (Part 1)

Guest Post by Helena Amourdedieu, Agence Violette.

La Cerise sur le GâteauToday we're being treated to a guest post by Helena Amourdedieu of Agence Violette who is browsing the aisles of Maison & Objet trade fair in Paris this weekend! Here's her first installment:
I find the Maison & Objet trade fair in Paris one of the most exciting times of the year - after all the hard work at my desk, in front of the computer, it's a chance to get out there and meet all the wonderfully creative people that work in contemporary crafts and design and to check out what's going to be hot for the coming season. It's so inspiring and motivating. Here are a few of my favourites so far...

French textile designers :

La Cerise sur le Gâteau






Auberginette






Laurette - children's furniture, by French designer Laure Bailleux. Contemporary furniture for children (and adults... why not?!) with a vintage feel.







Wall decals, stationery and fashion accessories by Les Invasions Ephémères






Wallpapers, textiles and kitchen items by Danish designers Ferm Living :







Gift boxes, stationery and magnets and accessories by Zoe de la Cases



Jan Halvarson

13 comments:

See Me Everywhere said...

Absolutely stunning! I want everything! Seriously!

Unknown said...

love the booths, seriously.

elena nuez said...

thank you for showing the maison & objet!

Katie Morwenna said...

I love that mini children's desk (I want one!) and the wall calendar - what a cute idea.

Unknown said...

What an incredible setup by everyone! Feast for my eyes..

Carly | Antibromide said...

There is so much wonderful stuff there. I wish I could have attended.

Flotsam Friends said...

Love EVERYTHING... but particularly the kid's furniture - Laurette. This is such an uplifting post. Pruxxx

N P said...

I LOVE everything about this blog!
Really.

Pinecone Camp said...

This is bringing tears to my eyes, Jan. I love everything, especially those tea towels.
Hey, want to go with me next year? ;)

Jan Halvarson said...

Janis - that would be so so awesome!

: )

Lady Grey said...

Everything is fabulous... love, love, love!

Lorajean said...

I was swooning at all these pretty shops and all the creativity bot when I saw the wallpaper i gasped! Such lovely wallpaper all in one place! I love it!

Sarah @ Natural History said...

What fantastic picks! I was there all day Saturday but it just wasn't enough time...