Autumn Colours Week: Brown Collage



Here we are, the last day and last post of our Autumn Colours Week. Thanks to everyone who participated, and like I've said before, it's been inspiring! I hope you'll return for our winter series in mid December! Brown collage photo credits:

Row 1
Jessica Anne Matthies; Pinecone Camp; tuulikki titine; warmhotchocolate; j.e.n.n.y.; bricolagelife

Row 2
jessica anne matthies; Sherena; bellaluluvintage; cori kindred; Annewilliebillie; xanthe berkeley

Row 3
Bekkah; eclectica miami; linaloo1; jek in the box; NOTyourrunofthemill; niccoco

Row 4
Geninne; enzo & lulu; spazberryjam; Cambiando strada; knitalatte11; IlluminatedPerfume

Jan Halvarson

8 comments:

Ola Silvera said...

Lovely shades of brown...I wish more people were making dark brown clothing, I'm always looking for it. Maybe there will be more now that the colour is a bit trendier. Maybe I'll stock up!

Lisa Gutierrez said...

I loved autumn-colours week! it was definitely very inspiring. I look forward to the winter version!

xanthe said...

loved this colour week, thanks for hosting. look forward to december x.

Anne said...

Beautiful....:)
I love Autumn colours ......

Shelley said...

Autumn Colourweek was a huge success! i feel so very inspired for the season. thank you so much for including my image in your collage! it was great to be a part of something so lovely :)

Margie Oomen said...

thanks again jan and enjoy your thanksgiving weekend!!

Adina said...

Mmmmmmm! Warm Autumn colors...

Claudia said...

These are so beautiful... fabulously picked!!! ;) Twiggs