Autumn Colours Week! Green Collage

R-A-D #255 9/12/2010 "Microcosmos"

It was an awesome green day here today, thanks to everyone who participated! Here's our collage to summarize it along with the most adorable "moss ring" I had to highlight by Maria Apostolou from Greece.

Row 1:
cascata; un arc en ciel dans le lavabo; Pony & Poppy: Noteworthy Goods; j.e.n.n.y.; Dahlhaus; Maria Apostolou

Row 2:
compaicreative; Debi123; spazberryjam; andrea hornbuckle
My Zoetrope; My Zoetrope

Row 3:
linaloo1; linaloo1; Still Life with Wallpaper;
NinotchkaB; NinotchkaB; janetguertin

Row 4:
Bekkah N; Victoria Bennett Beyer; Sweet.Eventide; A Day that is Dessert; A Day that is Dessert; Miss Isabell

Row 5:
A Day that is Dessert; CozyMemories; meeni2010; knitalatte11; knitalatte11; linaloo1

Jan Halvarson

9 comments:

Sarah John Afana said...

A beautifully lush, green collage!

kendal croix. said...

such lovely greens.

Victoria Bennett Beyer said...

Thanks for featuring Little Bear! She loves green and so do I!

Anonymous said...

autumn is clearly on its way...

Papier, Ciseaux, Cailloux... said...

She's so great this ring... Lovely !

Maria Apostolou said...

Jan, thank you for featuring my moss ring! I'm really enjoying this colour week!

Sonia / COZY MEMORIES said...

what a refreshing green mosaic :) Thank you very much, Jan, for incliding one of my photos. xoxo

Andrea @ little buckles said...

Really loving the week of colours. Thanks so much for including my photo :)

Daughter Earth said...

I love that moss ring!