Autumn Colours Week! Monday - Green

10.03.10
thunderbird medicine shield and smudge
acorn 188/365
woods
Above photos: 1. janetguertin; 2. Resurrection Fern; 3. linaloo1; 4. linaloo1
We're launching our annual Autumn Colours Week today, where we'll be posting photo's that our reader's post to our Autumn Colours Week Pool. Please join or follow along as each day, we'll post some outstanding ones, along with a collage of daily favourites. Here's the autumn colours schedule.

Monday, October 4th - Green
Tuesday, October 5th - Yellow
Wednesday, October 6th - Orange
Thursday, October 7th - Red
Friday, October 8th - Brown

Be sure to upload the next day's colour after 6pm Pacific Time only. FYI - The photo's don't need to be taken that very day, but something new you've taken this fall or that has never been posted with us before. Come join, it'll be fun!

Jan Halvarson

13 comments:

Melissa Righero said...

Oh I love this idea! I can't wait to see YELLOW!

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

So excited for this!

marci said...

This is a really fun idea!

Lina said...

Wow I'm honoured! Thanks for featuring my photos!

Lina x

Jacaranda Designs Jewelry said...

Stunning photos! I especially love the one of the acorn - that green is so fresh and alive.

Leciawp said...

Love these weeks. I'm playing along on my blog & will add some to your flickr pool. xo

chirleymaria2@gmail.com said...

tijolos de garrafas pet.
http://blogarrafapet.blogspot.com/2009/08/contrua-sua-casa-com-garrafas-pet.html

Susan said...

How fun is this?! Gorgeous and inspirational photos. Will be following along!

Pinecone Camp said...

Well, this is certainly a fun pool to be part of! Such great pics!

Janet said...

Thanks for including my photo, I'm honored! I'm in good company, the other shots are gorgeous. These weeks are so much fun.

Madame Cactus said...

Great idea, and great pictures!

carrie leber said...

nice job! very inspired green indeed.

belinda marshall said...

beautiful images :)