Halloween Party Decor

Owly Shadow Puppets via mini-eco
Contributor post by Eva Jorgensen of Sycamore Street Press


With a baby due in just a few weeks and our home in the midst of renovations, I won't be throwing any Halloween parties this year. In fact, I doubt I'll even be able to attend any! Instead, I put together this post of  Halloween decor in the hope that you aren't doomed to the same fate as me. So -- dress your house (and yourself) in spooky attire, gorge yourselves on candy, and get scared silly!



Carved pumpkins from Martha Stewart
Vintage-style chenille ornaments from Old World Primitives


Tissue pom poms by Orange Kisses


Ceramic Owls by Owl Creek Ceramics


Tarantulas, skulls, and skeletons from Paxton Gates


Washi tape and chalkboard pumpkins from Real Simple


Black feather wreath by S. F. Pearman


Vintage silverware garden markers by Vintage Garden


Autumn garland by Yoyo Cottage


Magnetic chalkboard by AZ Creative Studio


Edible spider bites by Bakerella


Crow mobile by Pottery Barn Kids

Jan Halvarson

5 comments:

abigail*ryan said...

The washi tape on the pumpkins is a stroke of genius!!

I wonder if this will get me out of carving a pumpkin when we have our halloween dinner in a few weeks... hmmm ;))

UpGemini said...

WOW I had to bookmark this article! and the pumpkins look so pretty!!!

Julie said...

Oh halloween-you are just too much!!

Danielle said...

Chalkboard pumpkins! This is so great - I'm always looking for new ways to decorate for Halloween & I'd love to find items I can put away instead of just discarding when the season is past!

Linda/Thistledown and Co. said...

Thank you for the delightful collection of Halloween fair. I too love the edible spiders and the spoon garden stakes are adorable. Sorry you will miss out on the parties this year but I wish you well with your new bundle of joy and your home renovations - yikes that's pretty scary LOL