Princess Margaret Lottery Home (Sneak Peek)


I finally got a chance to view the video's over at Canadian House and Home of the Princess Margaret Home (Lottery) benefiting cancer research, and designed by Interior Designer, Lynda Reeves of House and Home. The home is located in Oakville, Ontario and is inspired by vacation homes in the Hamptons (Gordon Ridgely Architects). I'm particularily drawn to the kitchen with it's stone flooring (love the white grout) and grey cabinetry (Heritage Kitchens). The laundry room is another "must-see" featuring slate stone floor tiling (Stone Tile) along with the mudroom and it's Kohler boot bath and cabinets from Rettie Restoration. To see the rest of the home, when to view and how to purchase tickets, visit houseandhome.com/showhome. (Kitchen photo credit: Staci Edwards).

Jan Halvarson

6 comments:

Pinecone Camp said...

I'm liking that table!

TERI REES WANG said...

I'm liking the the texture layers, and the single hue.

Cheers!

Cindy Van Dyck said...

Hayhay!
How are you? Your blog is great and I love your style! I'm glad that I've visited yours.

Please, check mine, & maybe we can follow eachother? + join my giveaway!

Thanks and love,
Cindy

Jan Halvarson said...

Janis, you and me both.
Teri, me too!
Cindy, why thank you!

Susan Schwake said...

oooh i want that table and chairs for my own!!!

the growers daughter said...

Love the table and chairs! And the fact that it's in Oakville - it's such a charming town and it's not far from me!