Sweet Chatelaine Downloads!

popcorn

This weekend I picked up the November issue of Chatelaine Magazine and came across these sweet downloads (by lovethedesign.com) for an Edible Gifts feature they had. I love the idea of giving food as gifts, and when they're packaged like this who wouldn't love getting them too! They've posted the downloads on their website and if you're not in Canada and can't pick up the magazine and wish to have any of these recipes, just give me a shout and I'll pass them on to you. See direct links to each download, after the jump!


jar
cranberry

candybox

1. Salted Caramel Popcorn
2. Rosemary and Garlic Bread Dipper
3. Vanilla Cranberry Vodka
3. Double Caramel Sponge Candy

The story in Chatelaine was produced by Christine Flynn and Virginie Martocq and photographed by Roberto Caruso.

Jan Halvarson

6 comments:

Irene ~ RE~VINTAGED said...

How did they know I wanted some piopcorn ;)
Irene x

Lady Grey said...

The labels look amazing.... great little holiday gift ideas : )

Cindy @ Creating at Home said...

Salted Caramel Popcorn?! Seriously? I am drooling already. :)

David & Becky said...

I live in Chicago and would love the popcorn recipe please.

Anonymous said...

Yes, please post the recipes! Thanks!

Jan Halvarson said...

Anon - just email me and I'll send to you.