November Kitchens








As we hone in on our kitchen renovation, the choices get harder and harder. Industrial, rustic, modern, country or traditional. Which do you prefer?

Photo credits:
1. TBA
2. TBA
3. Chef, Rodney Bowers Rustic Kitchen, Photo: John Cullen, November H&H
4. H&H's Suzanne Dimma's Modern Kitchen, Photo: Michael Graydon, November H&H
5. Sarah Richardson's Country Retreat, Photo: Michael Graydon, November H&H
6. Toronto Interior Designer, Mazen El-Abdallah's Traditional/Shaker Kitchen, Photo credit: Angus Fergusson, October H&H
7. Toronto Interior Designer, Mazen El-Abdallah's Traditional/Shaker Kitchen, Photo credit: Angus Fergusson, October H&H

Note: I can't find the resource for the top photo's, please leave a comment if you know so I can post credit.

Jan Halvarson

9 comments:

greenbeenfood said...

i love the 2nd pic down - the grey wall colour is fabulous....w the cluster of pictures - all very inviting & calming.

ttv said...

I love the clean kitchen...

Lady Grey said...

I love big open kitchens! I wasn't surprised at all to discover that one of my favourites was Sarah Richardson's. They're all gorgeous!

Brittany H. said...

These would be along the lines of my dream kitchen. One day, I will have one, and I will spend all my time drinking wine and cooking in it. ;)

Have a great day!
Brittany
brittanyhavican.blogspot.com

Dianne said...

I think your top two photos are from Martha Stewart Living, either Sept or Oct.

caroline said...

I like a clean, white kitchen. Then with accessories, make it stand out more. It's always perplexing when you try to describe what you like when you can see it so clearly in your head.

Anne-Marie @ 10 Rooms said...

Anything Suzanne dimma does is genius, isn't it? I am completely loving those clever lights in the first pics, they become sculpture grouped like that.

katie kirby said...

I love the blend of country kitchen with rustic

b said...

L O V E that first kitchen. so so so so so so so so good.