Contributor's Holiday Gift Guide Series: Hula Seventy: For the Camera Lover


from verabel

Contributor post by Andrea of Hula Seventy

If you've got a photography lover on your holiday list, you're in luck. I've got a few ideas for you today. Okay, more than a few ideas.



from Miso Vintage

This vintage American Tourister would make an excellent camera bag.



Pinhole cameras are loads of fun. Especially this one from B&H Photo.


my new book
photo by sfgirlbybay

There's a sea of fantastic photography books out there but you really can't go wrong with The Art Of The American Snapshot.




I'm sort of in love with the Tokyo Dreamer Straps from Photojojo.


light leaks!

A gift subscription to Light Leaks magazine is money well spent.




This tee-shirt from Threadless is completely awesome.



This Double Shot camera from Photojojo is a split frame camera that takes twice as many shots as there are exposures. Hello dyptich! Also, it's crazy cute. I'll admit, I'm a sucker for the cute.

So there you have it. Eight solid gifts for the photography geek in your life. Or maybe that photography geek is you. In which case, you might want to forward this list along. Because a little hinting around never hurt anyone.

Happy holidays, folks!
~Andrea

Jan Halvarson

9 comments:

Christine said...

I love the necklace and pinhole camera. Great finds!

Domestica said...

OMG. I have to get over to Photojojo ASAP. I love that Double Shot camera!!!

Noodles and Waffles said...

My husband bought the camera shirt on threadless on Monday. He couldn't stop laughing when he saw it. Belly laughs.

Flotsam Friends said...

Wow, more stuff to add to my 'wish list'. Thanks for that. I love the necklace and that snap shot book looks wonderful. Pruxxx

Pinecone Camp said...

Oh, I think I could find a couple of things for myself on this list. Love it!

Heidi Adnum said...

Great ideas. Thank you!

Unknown said...

i want everything on this list! love it!

Jan Halvarson said...

i love that book and those straps!

Alexia said...

hey! That's my boyfriend and me modeling that Threadless Photographer tee shirt!

:)