Field Trip: One of a Kind Show, Vancouver


A few highlights from our visit to the One of a Kind Show yesterday morning. Heather from Dahlhaus had some new pieces at her booth, the hanging planters (which I just loved) and her beautiful new striped line.





ECUAD, Alumni, dmrceramics.com (Notice the gold painted seam)

Cottage Pillows made from recycled army blankets, and then silkscreened, identitytees.com


Wobbly Shot glasses (these were really cute), ceramics, mena dragonfly


Adorable dotted dishes, ceramics, mena dragonfly


A great logo and booth from Montreal, atelier l a f


From Montreal, atelier l a f

Adorable pin felted characters from Him Creations


Jan Halvarson

11 comments:

Laura Evans said...

so much pretty ... i would love to be able to visit one of these shows (though my husband i imagine is much less excited about the prospect). off to check out the various shops. have a wonderful weekend. xx

Ali Rockwell said...

I love this!! Those succulent planters are so cute. My succulents are needing a cute new home...

And those little felt creatures are so so so adorable. Basicaly everything in this post makes me drool. ESPECIALLY the necklaces hanging on that hunk of painted wood.

Brittany H. said...

Wow! What cute little trinkets! I would have to raise my credit card limit just to walk in there.

Have a great weekend!!
X,
www.brittanyhavican.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. I am loving those Alumni vases.

BaldyLocks said...

I'm never in Vancouver at the right time! I'm so glad you give us a taste of what's in the show.

Momichka said...

The Alumni vases look great. I just love the organic feel they have.
Great collection!

Pinecone Camp said...

I hope I can squeeze in a visit tomorrow! I love Dalhaus' hanging pots.

SodaPopGirl said...

Oh my gosh! So much I love in this post! I think I have to say the hanging planters may be my favorite. The succulents are just perfect.

Guusje said...

So cool!

Stephanie said...

I recognize cabin and cub from the hob snob!

Thanks for the pics, I'm missing the show (stuck in Alberta) but I was dying to know what the booths looked like

Shannon @ Holly & Martin said...

Those planters are amazing! Perfect for small spaces, or just to add a touch when you have some empty space!

www.CompartmentLife.com