Happy December!


Hello friends, it's December! Do you believe it? It totally snuck up on me, and now I feel a little panicked, how about you? I am going shopping today, but now there's so much to do. My cards sit here on my desk, and last night we made plans to host Christmas for the family and we don't even have our kitchen finished! But it's all good stress, the way December should be.

I just downloaded this perfect December wallpaper from the very talented, Christiane Engel! Click here if you would like it too!

Jan Halvarson

4 comments:

DEADWEIGHT said...

Gorgeous!

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

awesome!

Jan Halvarson said...

Isn't beautiful?

Jahje Ives said...

I love this - thanks for sharing. I downloaded last month's and now I have December to look at all month. So peaceful!