Diane von Furstenberg Housewares Collection


With all the buzz last year about Diane von Furstenberg's new line of home furnishings coming out this spring, I was excited to actually see it today (via oprah.com). Being one of my favourite fashion designers, I was excited to see what her new line would look like and just like her clothes, her trademark glamour is evident. A casual yet elegant line that seems would fit so many different settings.  According to O, "for her housewares line, she wanted to design "not a matching collection but a language," she says, full of pieces that combine effortlessly with a woman's own finds". Oprah is hosting a giveaway/makeover on her site. Click here to enter!




Jan Halvarson

11 comments:

Unknown said...

not only are these some great looking product but I love the images of them. great styling. especially the above shot of the table settings. Props to Diane and her art director!

Sarah said...

Wow, these are so beautiful. I love the textures of the fabric prints.

The Pretty Life Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I love the colors so much!

http://prettylifeanonymous.blogspot.com/

Erin Kate said...

Love these photos, so pretty!

Justina Blakeney said...

love the palate! Worth the buzz!

Lady Grey said...

GORGEOUS!! I love the colours!

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

That tabletop has been perfectly styled!

Alexandra Snowdon said...

There is something really wonderful going on with the colours in the teacup image!

manvi @ mochatini said...

love dvf. is there anything that woman touches that doesnt turn into instant fab?
the tabletop settings are gorgeous

Anonymous said...

This is simply lovely! Beautiful synthesis of pattern and colour.
- Vanessa Elizabeth

Tricia said...

Oh my gosh! I can't wait for her line to come out!! I wasn't even aware that she was getting her own line. I think the cheetah print bedspread and pillow shams are my fav. Thanks for the great surprise. This is totally going on my wish list!