Forever Banner


We love Caitlin Holcomb's handmade take on the throw-away party store letter banners. Not just for Valentine's Day; hang it above your bed, on an inspiration board, amongst your art collection. Delicate and dreamy aqua colored fringe hangs from a shimmering cord secured with a floral sequin on each side. The letters are hand-cut and sprinkled with the tiniest silver rectangular shaped glitter. Click here to see more or here to visit her table at Poppytalk Handmade.

http://www.nice-etc.com

Jan Halvarson

9 comments:

Rebekah Leigh said...

wow I love this!

Aleah + Nick Valley said...

This is just positively fun! Love it!

Melissa Righero said...

So sparkly!

Jenny Holiday & Aaron said...

Exactly!!! Leave it to Caitlin!!! These RULE!! Perfection!! I collect the vintage paper versions....I toootally NEEED one of these!! Super super sweet!!

Love Caitlin and all she creates!!

xoxo Jenny

Unknown said...

That is so lovely! xxx

alwaysxbeing.blogspot.com

Tara Celeste said...

I love the combination of glitter and tassels. Will have to make one soon for my craft room!

Coco Cake Land said...

eeks that is so cute!!!! love it!

Unknown said...

how pretty! the tassels remind me of my dance costumes when i was little.

Rachie @ A Chi Chi Affair said...

So gorgeous and sparkly - i love this!
Rachie xo