Finders Keepers


Vancouver–based artist, Jasna Sokolovic has a new interactive project coming up in a few days called Finders Keepers. Up to 200 ceramic hearts will be dispersed across Granville Island (here in Vancouver), on the upcoming weekend (February 11th) and will be waiting for passers–by to pick one up. If you find it, take it, keep it for yourself or give it to someone who will cherish the love. Each tag has her web address attached.  If they inspire, she's inviting the finder/recipient to send her an email, comment or photo with the heart. More info at jasnart.com.

Jan Halvarson

12 comments:

sheila said...

what a beautiful project - love this idea! love that she wants feedback from the finders!

Three Birds Jewelry said...

what a lovely idea! thanks for spreading the love.

Tina said...

brilliant idea, a little love treasure hunt!!! I wish I was in Vancouver.

silverpebble said...

What a fabulous idea. It reminds me of Kit Williams and his golden hare.

misses fancypants... said...

That is such a sweet idea! Wished I lived nearby just to see if I chanced upon someone pondering what to do with one of those lovely hearts.

nicole said...

I wish I was in Vancouver this weekend.

Rachie @ A Chi Chi Affair said...

Ahh i love this! I would love to find one! xo

Anonymous said...

Granville Island is such a perfect place to do this! I wasn't planning on being down there, but now I think I might go this weekend just to see if I can find a heart. :)

jen v said...

oh how i wish i lived near Granville Island. *le sigh*

Mireille said...

What a great idea... !

Anonymous said...

Found one! It was so much fun looking for them.

Frida said...

I had some business near the Island today and spotted a heart from my parking space. What a wonderful surprise! I'm giving it to my boyfriend of nearly 10 years. I cherish the love.