Leah Giberson, Cabin Fever + ETA

Aloha (one) - limited edition giclee print 13/100

If you're in the Boston, MA area this weekend, long-time Poppytalk Handmade participant and Boston-based artist, Leah Giberson will be at the indie gift show, Cabin Fever Show there this sunday at Cathedral High School Gymnasium, 74 Union Park Street, Boston MA. Also find six of her new paintings in the latest Enormous Tiny Art show that just opened at Nahcotta in Portsmouth, NH. ETA 9 - February 3- 28, 2011, Nahcotta, 110 Congress Street, Portsmouth, NH.



Jan Halvarson

4 comments:

Liz Smith said...

Oh cool! I'm vending there too tomorrow. Half of the fun of doing shows is getting to see all the great artists. Sometimes the last hour can be slow and that's when you see us roaming about the craft show, checking each other out and spending the day's earnings :)

Anonymous said...

Nice! I live i the next town over from Portsmouth. I love the shop & gallery Nahcotta! I will check it out. Thanks for the tip!

Luna Levy said...

yay! I am a huge fan of Leah's artwork and hope to see her originals in person one day! Her gorgeous 2011 calendar is already hanging in my hallway and I love looking at it everyday.

Enterrement de vie de garcon Paris said...

Très jolie caravane!!!

Julia