New Shop Alert: Amy Rice


More good news on the "shop front".  One of my favourite artists, Amy Rice has taken the giant leap, quit her day job and has officially joined the self-employed artist world. Along with that she has also opened up an etsy shop and has a new site too! Amy is a truly inspiring artist who has been working for the past ten years as an Art Director for a local Minneapolis Community Mental Health office helping create a community, making art and stigma busting. Her work is very thoughtful and intelligent and I couldn't be happier for her. See more of Amy on Poppytalk here (lots of goodies, including free Valentines) and at her new spaces on the internet:

amyrice.com
etsy.com/shop/amyriceart

Jan Halvarson

6 comments:

We Blog Artists said...

Thanks for sharing Amy's work with us...it's great!
And for the Valentine link.
HUGS
Char.x

inge said...

I saw this work yet and I like it a lot !

Laura said...

I will definitely check her out. She has taken the plunge - good for her. I am sure it will pay off.

Alejandra Ramos said...

Ooh I love when people leave their day jobs (I plan to very, very soon). Go Amy!!!

Unknown said...

beautiful work! I hope I get to quit my day job soon!

shannon said...

Thank-you so much for introducing me to Amy. I couldn't get to her etsy store fast enough after seeing your post! Now I have an Amy original on its way to me!
Love your site,
shannon berrey designs
www.shannonberrey.com