Happy St. Patricks!

en pointe photography

One of my newest followers, Cailen (who happens to be Irish) led me to this lovely shamrock today (taken by en pointe photography). I remember as a child searching for hours for a four leaf clover; never finding one, have you? Wishing you all a lucky day! P.S. - a link to some adorable free "Lucky Brew" printables (see below) via How About Orange

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiCt-N-VJRbUD7DY1lr_p-vcjrB_jTWvsWBS_2EBv8uZkw0XTdCWE1SfLL5EAjSv0pOa3Zt3mPfr94Jlh028fxeGFbAreCUQdwUGjKDqmcUVrlfCdGFAyql3Tp4tDzsFqDfcd-rcg/s1600/st-patricks-day-labels.jpg

Jan Halvarson

7 comments:

L said...

happy saint patty's day everybody!!..don't get too drink :-)
—Lorena

L said...

oops...i mean "drunk"...lol...time for bed, obviously

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Happy St. Patrick's day, Jan!

All things nice... said...

Lá Fhéile Pádraig Sona Duit

All things nice...

Jello♥ said...

loving the beer bottles! happy st-patty! love, Jello

UpGemini said...

I'm about to head out to the NYC parade... hopefully they won't step on me! :D

Hello there! My name is June said...

I have found more four leaf clovers than anyone I've ever met! I take them & make unique beautiful lucky jewelry!