April's Desktop Calendars + Printable!

Curiousity Group via How About Orange

I've been running into some fun online and printable calendars this month, and thought I'd share a few links with you. Personally this month I've downloaded a customizable desktop calendar by Pugly Pixel (see bottom image) where you can change the labels on top (with Photoshop) which is really helping me keep my scattered folders in check, plus beyond her desktop wallpaper, Katrina of Pugly Pixel suggests buying an app from the Mac App Store called Desktop Notes which is kind of like digital sticky notes that you could add to-do lists, etc to that. Brilliant! Also seriously, how cute is that 3D printable calendar (above) from the Curiousity Group? They have a monthly calendar club that How About Orange introduced me to today on her blog. And I'm still a huge fan of desertfriends monthly awesomeness, which may get me doing some switching around every couple of days. Happy April!

desertfriends




Pugly Pixel

Jan Halvarson

7 comments:

Laura said...

LOVE the first one, but I'm confused, how is it a calendar?

Jan Halvarson said...

Hard to explain - so it's just easier to direct you to the downloadable pdf - where you'll see.

Linda said...

Amazing! Love the stickers!

Sister Shirley said...

I love them all, and I'm especially fond of the desertfriends calendar. Thanks!

Pinecone Camp said...

That little turn table is a calendar? So flipping adorable!

Gina said...

Love the desktop one..makes me really wish I had a Mac.

Anonymous said...

thank you for including the desktop wallpaper in your roundup, Jan -- so awesome! :)