How to Make a French Hand-Tied Bouquet Workshop This Weekend!


Would love to do this!  If you're in Portland this weekend, spend a morning with floral designer Chelsea Fuss of frolic!, at the gorgeous Bernadette Breu Antique Shop in Southeast Portland. You will learn how to make a French hand-tied bouquet from the freshest seasonal flowers. The basics of floral design will also be covered. Students will bring home their bouquet in a darling aqua pack (pictured). Tools and supplies are provided as well as yummy snacks! Class is limited to 15. April 30th from 11-2pm.  Click here for more info!

Jan Halvarson

4 comments:

Lady Grey said...

oh I so wish I could go to this!

the southern hostess said...

Me too! How pretty!

sarah - dodeline design said...

If I only I were closer!

Janee Lookerse said...

Hey!

I just wanted to let you know that I used one of your photos in my "inspirational images" post today :) Here's the link:

http://yellowbirdyellowbeard.blogspot.com/2011/05/let-party-begin.html

xoxo
Janee
yellowbirdyellowbeard.blogspot.com