National Stationery Show - Part 1

Contributor post by Michelle Carangi of Holley and Gill

9spotmonk

A big thank you to Michelle Carangi of Holley and Gill for covering the National Stationery Show for us this week in New York. Michelle is attending the ICFF and Blogfest 2011 along with the NSS. I can only imagine the fun she is having and we're thrilled she took the time to cover the show for us. Here's part one of what she found.


carolynsuzuki


gold teeth brooklyn

the great lakes

ink and wit

jill bliss

rifle paper co.

Jan Halvarson

11 comments:

Melissa Righero said...

I just got a little happier knowing there's a national stationary show.

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Love the carolyn suzuki happy birthday card!

Poppy said...

Love the idea of a national stationery show! off to do a bit more research!

Jasmine said...

love the clocks! I just did a feature on clocks as I'm looking for one for my niece :)

Check it out here - Fiks*d - What's the Time Mr Wolf

Marta said...

Love the muffin clock! It'd be perfect for my little blog "muffins in my backpack" :)

Aine Ryan said...

Oh my God. There's a National Stationary Show?! My heart rate has increased!!! Wish I could visit. Thanks for viewing on our behalf. :)

Jacaranda Designs Jewelry said...

I'm envious - that must have been such an inspiring show judging from the sampling of products shown here.

Erin said...

Ah, stationary is my weakness. Canada needs one of these! I can guarantee that at least one person would spend way to much money at it!

Nathalie said...

Oh wow, you can never have enough gorgeous stationary :)

Amy - Pride of Place said...

Wow - there are so many fantastic illustrators & designers out there. I love it all.

Tina Ramchandani said...

I had no idea there was a stationary show!! I am so jealous of you right now. I want it all!