National Stationery Show Part 3

Guest Post by 1canoe2


 

1canoe2 made a debut this year! We've been planning and plotting since November, and it has been a FANTASTIC show for us. Next year, we're going to ask for a bigger booth. We debuted our 2012 Calendar, which comes with the wood stump. I've never said the word "stump" so many times in my life!  We have had a blast, and totally recommend coming to the show to see or to exhibit. We've made some great friends with the other exhibitors!





Old School Stationers


Old School Stationers had a really unique booth, and he gets really creative with diecutting. The paper the cards is printed on is really luxurious.




Two Trick Pony


Two Trick Pony has a really fun booth, and they're super cool people as well!




Printerette


We love Printerette's hand drawn lettering!




(Stay tuned for Part 4)!

Jan Halvarson

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everything in these pictures is so cute! This looks like it was a lot of fun. Thanks for posting this. I love your blog!

mini coach said...

These pictures are just great and awesome,thanks mate.

Pinecone Camp said...

Well done! This looks like my kind of show.

Pen and Paperie said...

oooh i wish i was there wandering through all the delicious papers...

Carrie S. said...

Wish I had more time to chat at the show, and I'm kicking myself that I didn't make it over to your booth at NSS. Thanks for posting the photos!