New Re-Design Shop Alert: Room 6


The good folks from the amazing Deep Cove shop, Room 6 just launched their newly re-designed webshop room6.com with the help of local design creative Matchbox Creative.  The new site features their latest stock of curated goods from accessories to things for the home that we've come to love, with bigger and better pictures. Visit them here or if you're in the lower mainland, in the Cove at 4389 Gallant Avenue, Deep Cove, North Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.  (And we are honoured, room6.com is also a sponsor here at Poppytalk)!

Jan Halvarson

6 comments:

Moondoonie said...

This post was eye-catching because orange is becoming my fav color. I've added these stores to my favorites.

kickpleat said...

Thanks Jan for the mention! Room6 is such an awesome shop and this was a super fun project to work on.

Anonymous said...

If you haven't clicked through to the website, I suggest you do. Its fabulous!!

sarah - dodeline design said...

very cool!

Pinecone Camp said...

That is such a cute shop! I'll meet you out there Jan!

Jan Halvarson said...

Janis, I think it's a must do field trip!