Random Link Love

mokkasin
I found this spring-themed photo over at Mokkasin today.  Isn't it cheery?  Perfect for another rainy day here on the coast.  The pillows are from Fine Little Day. A few random links for a rainy day:

Fun photobooth props!
Floral headpiece how-to
Have you met Lolo?
I want some floral socks
Knit a beaded bracelet
A Hooray for May desktop
How to Survive a Kitchen Reno
I am liking this mudroom
A sweet new juicer
A lengendary architects garden
Medium well please
Lonny magazine May/June issue 

Jan Halvarson

4 comments:

Hildas hem - Sofia said...

It's lovely! :)

Chantal said...

Love those pillows! I want to sit there and sip tea :)

Anonymous said...

I adore those white wooden floors. I wish I was in that room right now!

~Di
http://simply-freckled.blogspot.com

Jessi said...

so pretty! I love the burst of colour with the pillows