Affordable Art (PM Edition) The Wheatfield


Katie Daisy is a wandering artist whose home is the prairie. Originally from a small farm in Illinois, Katie is greatly inspired by rural life. Ms. Daisy makes her way by enjoying simple country pleasures such as a sweet goldfinch song, swimming in lakes, canoe trips that creep into the night and sipping chamomile tea with honey.  Apart from freelance work, Katie sells art on the road at festivals, art shows, and online at her Etsy shop! Katie currently lives in a cloud-hidden country home, nestled somewhere between the Smoky Mountains and pure bliss.
poppytalk handmade:  Table 85



Jan Halvarson

5 comments:

Jordan said...

One of my very favorite etsy shops. I love the Take A Hike print.

fernandflora said...

I just recently came across her lovely shop and so I'm happy to find her featured here too! Her work is so pretty and whimsical. Love it!

erleichda said...

i have seen some of her work before. just love it!
... and i love the sea...
so the ones about the sea are my favorites : )

Carolyn said...

Oh my, those are so lovely! I do long for salt air in my hair!

Megan said...

I love Katie Daisy's work and actually 4 of her pieces up in my house and I love them! Everyone that comes over has a different favorite!