Beach Bait


These beach accessories from Carter and Co. are seriously luring me to the beach this week.  Not that anyone needs to twist my arm or anything, but how can one not resist practicality while still being stylish?  That combo can be hard to find, and on top of it all this one is designed to carry anything and everything all in one trip! Hand made and hand sewn, this Alabama-based company also happens to be visiting our market this month! Check them out online:


poppytalk handmade:  table 10




Jan Halvarson

7 comments:

Forever Lovely said...

These look great! I Love all the individual pockets in that tote. So handy!

-Heather

ashley moe said...

Wow, the first bag is perfect! We only have a few beaches here in Minneapolis (lots of lakes though!), but I think I could justify buying that tote just on it's looks.

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

That beach bag organiser is amazeballs!

Jen Ray said...

What beautiful stuff! I might need that bocce set

Tricia McKellar said...

So wonderful! I am so ready for a beach trip!

Sarah Constantino said...

Wow! I've been looking for a tote like this. Thanks for the discovery. Such a clever idea. It's always such a bummer having everything floating around your beachbag covered in sand. I that tote would help solve that problem.

DASI GLAM said...

The organizer is great, I want one. :)