Fresh From the Oven: Jess Williamson

Contributor post by Will Bryant


Jess Williamson is an Austin based photographer and musician. She is incredibly talented at both and pictured above with a kitty (added bonus)!




My studio mate Matthew Genitempo photographed and designed her latest EP that features 5 solid tracks. Jess' beautiful voice and ambient banjo plucking compliment each other quite well. You can pay your own price for the EP here. (so go do it!)

Below you can see a small collection of Jess' photography that capture honest moments in daily life.







More on Jess Williamson
- portfolio
- bandcamp


...................................

Will Bryant is a freelance creative at Public School in Austin, TX. He's known for surfing the internet, crackin' smiles, and holding hands with his wife in public. Mr. Fancy Pants also enjoys drawing letters, browsing record stores, and bike rides with his sweetheart."

Jan Halvarson

6 comments:

Unknown said...

This is the 3rd time today that I've happened to hear about a wonderful new-to-me female musician! Thanks!

Janelle Haskin said...

oooo! I love lady voices! I'm going to check her out right away! Love the photo of her holding the cat!

xo
Janelle

www.janellehaskin.etsy.com

CDC said...

kitty cat doesn't look happy in that first photo... but it's what makes the pic. all of them are pretty wonderful, actually!

oVihandmade said...

thanks for share! I'm like so múch

Jess said...

Love that kiity photo! These pics are hilarious!

Emily Heizer Photography said...

I know the kitty is very, very sad, but I LOVE the kitty! The kitty may very well be my most favoritest part!

... Is that sad?

... Did I mention my cat walks on a leash around Pet Smart?

... I probably shouldn't. Forget I said anything.

AHEM.