Sunday Reading

No Chintz

Remember when mom used to put a cover on the couch like this to keep things clean from our grubby little hands? I sort of like that look right now.
I'm loving this Italian pottery, Folkware.
I know it's almost mid June but a new desktop is in order.
This is scaring me enough to rig up something like this - (has anyone seen a nicer looking one)?
I think it's time to visit a farm .
Beautiful Vintage handkerchief Save-the-Dates Tutorial.
A cute Father's Day Card idea.
And don't forget our Poppytalk Giveaway! Summer Art Grouping by Tastes Orangey!

Happy Sunday!
 

Jan Halvarson

6 comments:

M said...

My boss at work often puts his computer on top of a waist or chest-level shelf...I've got a shelf about that height I might have to switch to now! Although standing in heels for hours can't be good for you, either. Thanks for sharing this!

rooth said...

I read an article that said that sitting down is worse for you than smoking! I feel a little better though as I sit on one of those balls while I'm at work...

Maia said...

Definitely farm-visit season! Can't wait to go berry picking!

Lisa McGee said...

Love the caravan- love that nostalgic feel/look right now- need to get a ball to sit on at my desk- hate sitting at a desk for so long or for that matter in my car!!

jamie w said...

and here i thought the blanket over the couch was to hide a crappy couch haha.

Amy@Pikaland said...

Jan! I was just thinking about that solution for sitting down too much! I was kidding around but I didn't know that someone actually made them, haha!
Makes lots of sense though, I know I'd buy it if I had the dosh. ;)