Summary: Friday's Reds #SummerColoursWeek


Well there it is folks!  The last of our Summer Colours Week.  You all blew me away with your 2000 plus amazing shots!  Thanks for participating! Happy Long Weekend!

Row 1:  Janis Nicolay, LeslieMc5, trupeach, mrsjink, Lizzie Staley, Lizzie Staley
Row 2:  jillisara, agrippinamaior, agrippinamaior, Cozy Memories, Elza D., Elza D., Ben and Sair
Row 3:  Lizzie Staley, girlhula, girlhula, shutterluvjess, ottomanhandmade RipeToday
Row 4:  cindy {k}, Grey Cottage Studio girlhula, Lizzie Staley, the good shoppe, the good shoppe

Jan Halvarson

8 comments:

Jodi Ann said...

I LOVED the summer colours week!

Anonymous said...

thanks Jan for including my poppy photo for the last day, like I say each time (I feel like I'm repeating but that's true), I've had such a great time playing along !
Have a super month of July, Jan & Earl ! oxox

Unknown said...

Lovely collection! Thanks so much for putting these 'colours weeks' together! They are so much fun, it's always sad to see them end.

Jan Halvarson said...

Thanks to you all for making it lovlier!

Beth said...

I love, love, love your colour weeks & I send you a big hug from Maine! ☺

Wendy T. said...

I really enjoyed this - my first time in a photo pool ever. It was fun and inspiring to see what everyone saw. thanks!

Jan Halvarson said...

Thank you Beth and Wendy!

Cindy said...

i'm sorry to be so late in commenting, thank you for including our pepsi sign in this wonderful red set. jen of painted fish studio encouraged me to get a fujifilm instax, was with me when i took the photo and convinced me it was a good one, so she gets all the credit ;)!